Please Read and Acknowledge the Following
Expectations of those renting the church facilities:
* Park only in St. Paul’s church parking lot or the Telford Municipal parking lot.
* Enter and leave via the Youth Room entrance.
* Use only the activity rooms according to initial agreement.
* Use only designated rest rooms on lower level.
* No alcoholic beverages may be served.
* No smoking is permitted in any part of the building.
* Clean up after activities, leaving the room as you found them.
Vacuum is available in the Youth Room kitchen.
You may use furniture and equipment in the authorized rooms. Please report any non-functioning or broken equipment to the church office. You will be expected to reimburse St. Paul’s for any damage caused by your group.
Set-up: If you require any special set up please contact the church office at least 3 days prior to the event. There will be a setup fee according to the Sexton fee schedule.
As a representative of the above-named group or as an individual, I understand the outlined stipulations and will be responsible to abide by them. I understand that I/we are permitted to use only the rooms specified above.
I agree to the above
Please understand that this is not an offical reservation. All building requests need to be approved by Church Council prior to use of the building. Do you agree to this?
Church council generally meets on a monthly basis, so to ensure approval for your event, it is recommended to submit your facility request approximately one month ahead of time whenever possible.